OACETT Members Who Completed their Education in Canada or Who Completed their Education Internationally and Who Have Completed One Year of Canadian Work Experience
The PPE and PPE Seminar are for OACETT members who completed their education in Canada or who completed their education internationally and have already completed one year of Canadian work experience.
To register for the PPE, follow these easy steps:
1. Purchase the Professional Practice Exam (PPE Package
(see below for the description, cost and purchase procedure).
2. If you would like to also take a seminar to guide you through the PPE content, also select the PPE Online Seminar when you make your purchase.
3. When you purchase the PPE package you will receive an Exam Access Code (EAC). Put this somewhere safe. DO NOT LOSE IT. You will need this code to write the exam.
4. Print and/or download the eBook study materials.
5. Study the eBook material for over a 2 to 3 month period, depending on your study habits and schedule. If you purchased the PPE Online Seminar, also complete this.
6. When you feel you are ready to write the exam, register with the online proctor
- You need to schedule the exam a minimum 24 hours in advance.
- Remember you have contracted with a live proctor to be available for you to write the exam at a specific date and time. If you miss this date and time postponement fees may apply.
- Read the Instructions for Writing an Online Exam with a Proctor.
- Test your technology prior to the date and time of your exam (get support if needed) or when you receive your confirmation email.
7. When your exam day and time arrives, have your Exam Access Code (EAC) with you. If you have misplaced your EAC, click here
If you purchased an exam package prior to June 13, 2016 you will be prompted to get an Exam Access Code when logging in for the exam. You will need your OACETT membership number for this prompt.
Registration Purchase Options
1. Professional Practice Exam (PPE) Package
: With this purchase you will have access to the PPE study materials in a printable, downloadable eBook format for six (6) months plus one complete exam session (3 hours).
Fee: $250.00 + $15.60 HST = $265.60
2. PPE Rewrite
: This purchase is for those who have failed one or more sections of the PPE. This purchase is for one exam session only. When you register below you will be asked to indicate which section or sections you need to rewrite.
Fee: $150.00 + $00.00 HST = $150.00
3. PPE Extension
: With this purchase you will receive a six (6) month extension to write the exam that you originally registered for. This purchase is for those who did not have time to write the exam they purchased within the original six (6) month timeframe.
Fee: $150.00 + 19.50 HST = $169.50
4. PPE eBook Extension
: With this purchase you will have access to the study materials in a printable, downloadable eBook format for an additional six (6) months after your first six (6) months expires.
Fee: $60.00 + $7.80 HST = $67.80
5. PPE Online Seminar
: The online seminar provides you with a guided approach to studying for the PPE. It includes voiced over PowerPoint presentations on each chapter of the eBook, quizzes for each module and a complete sample practice exam. You will have access to the seminar for six (6) months.
Fee: $150.00 + $19.50 HST = $169.50